Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hagan Haunt

OK for those who don't know I am a Halloween Nutcase. I build corpses in my garage and haunt my house because it is a blast to do. This year one of the top 10 haunted houses in the nation may not happen because of some pussy dickweeds who are willing to steal from kids.

see the story about the theft here http://www.kcra.com/news/17613546/detail.html

Stealing from a business is one thing but stealing from a charity that helps kids?

I have been in contact with the co-ordinator Jerry Jewell (As nice a guy as any one would ever hope to meet) Jerry runs a special effects business and is taking a pretty hard personal hit trying to keep Hagan ging after this robbery. this is what he sent me

"Hi Don,

We’ve had some good donations of computers and vide projectors and a little bit of cash. So right now cash is king. We now have to hire a guard to stay there each night. If you can hit the Halloween forums and help fund raise that would be great.


Contributions can be made by check to

Jewell Performing Arts Center Inc
10457 Ambassador Dr
Rancho Cordova CA 95670


916 600-2295

Paypal payments to info@skulltronix.com will be forwarded to the non-profit.

Best regards

Jerry"

I have already posted on www.Halloweenforum.com but I figure why stop there these are kids that were stolen from so pass it along to any one you know who might be willing to help a worthy cause. (Wish we could give them some of that bail out pork!)

No comments: